GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn tractor rototiller (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/97347-lawn-tractor-rototiller.html)

Larry 13-07-2005 01:52 PM

lawn tractor rototiller

Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn
tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work
the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in
the Raleigh area. Thanks.

Srgnt Billko 13-07-2005 05:30 PM

"Larry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn
tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work
the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in
the Raleigh area. Thanks.

My nominee for the funniest post of the day !! LOL

Frank Knight 13-07-2005 06:07 PM

Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a
large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great,
the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some
walking.
nk.net...

Larry 13-07-2005 09:01 PM

You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off.
You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but
snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak
of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
nk.net...

Srgnt Billko 13-07-2005 09:58 PM

"Larry" wrote in message
ink.net...
You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off.
You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but
snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak
of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.

And I'll bet you know that every newsgroup has some idiot who asks the
stupidest questions anyone can imagine - hoping to solicit responses from
trusting posters who are trying to be helpful - just so he / she can laugh
at them.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
nk.net...

Srgnt Billko 13-07-2005 10:04 PM

"Frank Knight" wrote in message
nk.net...
Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a
large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great,
the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some
walking.

Hey Frank - notice ""4-6" of this rock hard clay"". - and the posters
ability to figure out how to ask the question in an obscure internet group
but INABILITY to look up a local phone number and ask a renter directly.

nk.net...