Old 13-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Larry

Default lawn tractor rototiller

Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn
tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work
the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in
the Raleigh area. Thanks.
Old 13-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Larry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn
tractor. I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work
the nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in
the Raleigh area. Thanks.

My nominee for the funniest post of the day !! LOL

Old 13-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Frank Knight

Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a
large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great,
the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some
walking.
nk.net...

Old 13-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Larry

You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off.
You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but
snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak
of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
nk.net...

Old 13-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Larry" wrote in message
ink.net...
You know, it seems like every usenet group has it's resident jerk off.
You know what I mean, the person who never contributes anything but
snide remarks. Then again, certain peoples sender names kind of speak
of what those individual are probably like. Have a nice day.

And I'll bet you know that every newsgroup has some idiot who asks the
stupidest questions anyone can imagine - hoping to solicit responses from
trusting posters who are trying to be helpful - just so he / she can laugh
at them.

Srgnt Billko wrote:
nk.net...

Old 13-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Frank Knight" wrote in message
nk.net...
Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a
large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great,
the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some
walking.

Hey Frank - notice ""4-6" of this rock hard clay"". - and the posters
ability to figure out how to ask the question in an obscure internet group
but INABILITY to look up a local phone number and ask a renter directly.

nk.net...

Old 14-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Frank Knight

Good point. Sounds like the tractor pto operated one might do the job!
Frank
"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message

"Frank Knight" wrote in message
nk.net...
Perhaps, though it won't be much different than using a rear tine. For a
large area, a utility tractor with a pto or hydraulic tiller works great,
the tow behind just have a separate gas engine of course, just saves some
walking.

Hey Frank - notice ""4-6" of this rock hard clay"". - and the posters
ability to figure out how to ask the question in an obscure internet group
but INABILITY to look up a local phone number and ask a renter directly.

"Larry" wrote in message
nk.net...
Does anyone know if equipment rental companies have this type of stuff?
Seems a shame to have to use a manual one when you have the lawn

tractor.
I'm getting ready to plant a new lawn and really need to work the
nutrients into the top 4-6" of this rock hard clay we have here in the
Raleigh area. Thanks.

Dead Lawn: New Topsoil or Rototiller? [email protected] Gardening 7 12-04-2007 02:08 PM
rototiller Derek Ball Roses 0 03-07-2004 06:02 AM
Need Users Manual for Statesman Rototiller Darlene Gardening 0 31-03-2004 04:03 AM
root brand rototiller Dwight Trumbower Gardening 2 21-05-2003 12:32 AM
Rototiller question? mgbgt Gardening 3 21-02-2003 02:15 PM