GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   quick question on qualifications (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/97377-quick-question-qualifications.html)

jamogod 14-07-2005 01:52 AM

quick question on qualifications

OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda
wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at all
anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew his
crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

Steveo 14-07-2005 12:01 PM

"jamogod" wrote:
OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda
wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at
all anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew
his crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

[email protected] 14-07-2005 01:27 PM

Sounds like you've figured out Doug!

wkearney99 14-07-2005 03:23 PM

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

And tell your newsreader program to just block messages from him. Outlook
Express does it quite easily (as do many others). That way the only time
you see anything from the nitwits are when someone else is dumb enough to
reply to their useless posts.

G Henslee 14-07-2005 03:33 PM

Steveo wrote:
"jamogod" wrote:
"Who is this ass Doug Kanter?"

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

Now, now... Every usenet group has to have it's chihuahua around to
fetch the little red ball. Allthough he really needs to stop humping my
leg every time I come in here.

G Henslee 14-07-2005 03:37 PM

wkearney99 wrote:
He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

And tell your newsreader program to just block messages from him. Outlook
Express does it quite easily (as do many others). That way the only time
you see anything from the nitwits are when someone else is dumb enough to
reply to their useless posts.

Somebody slip some vinegar in your coffee this morning? Or just your
usual ****... Killfiles are for the weak.