Old 14-07-2005, 01:52 AM
jamogod

Default quick question on qualifications

OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda
wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at all
anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew his
crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

Old 14-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Steveo

"jamogod" wrote:
OK People,

I've been part of this NG for maybe 6 months now and I'm just kinda
wondering, "Who is this ass Doug Kanter?" Does he even know anything at
all anyway? Just a thought as I look back at posts and listen to him spew
his crap all over the place. STEVEO you must agree right?

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

Old 14-07-2005, 01:27 PM

Sounds like you've figured out Doug!

Old 14-07-2005, 03:23 PM
wkearney99

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

And tell your newsreader program to just block messages from him. Outlook
Express does it quite easily (as do many others). That way the only time
you see anything from the nitwits are when someone else is dumb enough to
reply to their useless posts.

Old 14-07-2005, 03:33 PM
G Henslee

Steveo wrote:
"jamogod" wrote:
"Who is this ass Doug Kanter?"

He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

Now, now... Every usenet group has to have it's chihuahua around to
fetch the little red ball. Allthough he really needs to stop humping my
leg every time I come in here.
Old 14-07-2005, 03:37 PM
G Henslee

wkearney99 wrote:
He's a know nothing asshole that craves attention, ignore him.

And tell your newsreader program to just block messages from him. Outlook
Express does it quite easily (as do many others). That way the only time
you see anything from the nitwits are when someone else is dumb enough to
reply to their useless posts.

Somebody slip some vinegar in your coffee this morning? Or just your
usual ****... Killfiles are for the weak.