GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Produce exhange (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/100689-produce-exhange.html)

Bluebee 29-07-2005 08:44 PM

Produce exhange

Now that we are all having bumper crops, should we start exchaning the
produce :)

I have had great luck with eggplants, cherry tomatoes and Habeneros. And
nothing else! So would be glad to exhange these for Zucchini/Cucumber etc

emails:bluebee_sky
@NOSPAMyahoodotCOM

Craig Watts 29-07-2005 11:08 PM

Bluebee wrote:
Now that we are all having bumper crops, should we start exchaning the
produce :)

I have had great luck with eggplants, cherry tomatoes and Habeneros. And
nothing else! So would be glad to exhange these for Zucchini/Cucumber etc

emails:bluebee_sky
@NOSPAMyahoodotCOM

What do you do with your Habaneros? I can so I searched for a solution
and found a great one. It's a Jamaican table sauce. Just goggle for
recipe/Scotch Bonnet and you'll most likely get some hits.

Craig

? 29-07-2005 11:25 PM

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:44:52 -0400 in 1122666682.102300@sj-nntpcache-3 Bluebee wrote:
Now that we are all having bumper crops, should we start exchaning the
produce :)

I have had great luck with eggplants, cherry tomatoes and Habeneros. And
nothing else! So would be glad to exhange these for Zucchini/Cucumber etc

I'd love to, but so far I've been producing
Basil
Chiles
Hotter Chiles
Oh my gawd why was I dumb enough to put that in my mouth Chiles.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Brian G 05-08-2005 05:47 PM

Try using your Habs for making Fireballs. I have found that about 2 habs
spices up a quart jar of these pickled cherry tomatoes so they are not too
hot & not too cool. I also add about a half teaspoon of mustard seeds,
caraway seeds, etc to each quart. Here is a link:
http://www.recipeslist.com/condiment...-for-free.html

Brian