GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What type of grass at SAS soccer park ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/141330-what-type-grass-sas-soccer-park.html)

Nosmo King 19-03-2006 11:21 PM

What type of grass at SAS soccer park ?

I was at a soccer game this weekend on one of the extra fields at SAS soccer
park. I was impressed with the field, and was wondering what type of grass
they had. It was short, like a warm season grass, but a nice green color,
like fescue. There were a few bare spots in the field, but it looked like
the grass was holding up well with the traffic.

Anne Lurie 20-03-2006 06:58 PM

What type of grass at SAS soccer park ?

According to the SAS Soccer Park website:
http://www.townofcary.org/depts/prde...eroverview.htm, the
park is maintained by the Town of Cary. You might call them.

Anne