Old 19-03-2006, 11:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Nosmo King

Default What type of grass at SAS soccer park ?

I was at a soccer game this weekend on one of the extra fields at SAS soccer
park. I was impressed with the field, and was wondering what type of grass
they had. It was short, like a warm season grass, but a nice green color,
like fescue. There were a few bare spots in the field, but it looked like
the grass was holding up well with the traffic.
Old 20-03-2006, 06:58 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Anne Lurie

According to the SAS Soccer Park website:
http://www.townofcary.org/depts/prde...eroverview.htm, the
park is maintained by the Town of Cary. You might call them.

Anne

"Nosmo King" wrote in message
I was at a soccer game this weekend on one of the extra fields at SAS
soccer
park. I was impressed with the field, and was wondering what type of
grass
they had. It was short, like a warm season grass, but a nice green color,
like fescue. There were a few bare spots in the field, but it looked
like
the grass was holding up well with the traffic.

What type of grass to sow? Fescue not working... Paul H. Smith Lawns 10 27-11-2005 09:47 PM
What type of grass to sew this fall John Lawns 13 18-09-2005 09:31 PM
grass type plant joe United Kingdom 3 11-05-2004 12:14 AM
determining grass type Dan Shulman Lawns 1 05-05-2004 06:03 PM
Which type of grass, and when to act? Peter Reynolds Gardening 7 14-07-2003 08:52 PM