GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/150215-re-im-asking-donations-heart-surgery.html)

Jason 10-10-2006 08:14 PM

IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

"mike" wrote in message
om...
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is i need
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins

uW18P^&K2[o%09E*`x[9K%bwh'bt/QIr8!Vk
MwoA)75ElpSj?Z[U`)tK`%OLP#m2qLFMuIR5q.lYC;M:1Lc: aQcG]SjrTf$

Yeah... and I need 2 million dollars so I can live a better quality of life.
My paypal is

William 13-10-2006 02:45 PM

IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:14:59 GMT, "Jason"
wrote:

uW18P^&K2[o%09E*`x[9K%bwh'bt/QIr8!Vk
MwoA)75ElpSj?Z[U`)tK`%OLP#m2qLFMuIR5q.lYC;M:1Lc: aQcG]SjrTf$

Yeah... and I need 2 million dollars so I can live a better quality of life.
My paypal is

i tried sending you a dollar but it bounced ;-)