Old 10-10-2006, 08:14 PM posted to triangle.forsale,triangle.freenet,triangle.gamers,triangle.gardens,triangle.general

Default IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

"mike" wrote in message
om...
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is i need
around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
for money i have tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
mike collins

uW18P^&K2[o%09E*`x[9K%bwh'bt/QIr8!Vk
MwoA)75ElpSj?Z[U`)tK`%OLP#m2qLFMuIR5q.lYC;M:1Lc: aQcG]SjrTf$

Yeah... and I need 2 million dollars so I can live a better quality of life.
My paypal is

Old 13-10-2006, 02:45 PM posted to triangle.forsale,triangle.freenet,triangle.gamers,triangle.gardens,triangle.general

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:14:59 GMT, "Jason"
wrote:

uW18P^&K2[o%09E*`x[9K%bwh'bt/QIr8!Vk
MwoA)75ElpSj?Z[U`)tK`%OLP#m2qLFMuIR5q.lYC;M:1Lc: aQcG]SjrTf$

Yeah... and I need 2 million dollars so I can live a better quality of life.
My paypal is

i tried sending you a dollar but it bounced ;-)

Fish Surgery ~ janj Ponds 3 18-02-2007 07:34 PM
radical tree surgery FACE Gardening 13 12-10-2004 06:41 AM