Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Ron Daubenspeck

Default Egg Cartons

I hate to throw all those styrofoam egg cartons away!

Doesn't someone want them to re-use or recycle somehow?

Any chicken farmers out there who wants them?

Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
C G

Ron Daubenspeck wrote:

I hate to throw all those styrofoam egg cartons away!

Doesn't someone want them to re-use or recycle somehow?

Any chicken farmers out there who wants them?

They work pretty well for starting seeds.
Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

I am surprised she hasn't replied (probably too busy with kids to do much
email), but a member of this list keeps chickens for the eggs, and might be
able to use the cartons, she is a great recycler.

Gena, are you out there?

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Exchequer Leghorns, Welsummers, several lines of Marans, some with feather
legs
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003