GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/23161-not-gardening-question-but-maybe-someone-knows.html)

MFA 19-05-2003 12:20 AM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,have
found them on the net but can,t find it in any of the stores I go to like
Roses Kmart Walmart.Any ideas anyone? I hate to buy off the net.

[email protected] 19-05-2003 04:44 PM

In article , MFA wrote:
I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,have
found them on the net but can,t find it in any of the stores I go to like
Roses Kmart Walmart.Any ideas anyone? I hate to buy off the net.

Possibly Bed, Bath, and beyond in Cary Crossroads Plaza may have one.
The Revere / Corning outlet in Triangle Factory shops is gone. Don't
know where any other kitchen utensil stores are. Belk, Sears? Post
back if you find it locally. Good luck.

Also one of the ACE hardwares may have one. They carry canning and
freezer supplies and may just have one. Ditto Burke Brothers Hardware
near the fair grounds.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)

...Mike 19-05-2003 06:20 PM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

I was surprised to see that my Northern Tool catalog has two listed.
They have a retail shop at South Hills Mall, Cary.
....Mike

MFA 20-05-2003 10:32 AM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

Thanks Mike I,ll check them out this coming weekend

BONEUNIT 21-05-2003 07:20 PM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has them.
Their number is 832-4546.

MFA 22-05-2003 02:20 PM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

Great! Haven't checked the other places that were recomended yet.United
Restaurant is only a couple of miles away.May go and check today.Thanks

MFA 22-05-2003 09:08 PM

Not a gardening question but maybe someone knows

Checked United and they do have them for $348.00 up to $500.00 didn't see
any of the home use units for about $13.00 range.Thanks for posting the info
though.

[email protected] 22-05-2003 09:20 PM

BONEUNIT wrote in message ...
I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has

them.
Their number is 832-4546.

Whoowhee!!!! I was thinking of the 19.95 version.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)

MFA 22-05-2003 10:08 PM

BONEUNIT wrote in message

I,m looking to find out where I can purchase a potato french fry cutter,

United Restaurant Equipment Co on South Saunders Street in Raleigh has

them.
Their number is 832-4546.

Whoowhee!!!! I was thinking of the 19.95 version.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)

Thats what I,m wanting.Haven't quite gotten to liking fries that good
yet.The ones United had except for being heavier duty were not any different
than the $12.95 one that Northern Tool carries.Still does one potato at the
time and you still hand press it through.But it was real smooth to push and
stainless steel.

wyn 09-07-2003 06:34 PM

LINENS AND THINGS has them for $12.99. and there are always coupons floating around for that place. i get them in the mail all the time. you've got to have one of their branches in Cary, if we have one in Fayetteville!
Wyn:)