GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT - bizarre deer behavior / CWD (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/36993-re-ot-bizarre-deer-behavior-cwd.html)

[email protected] 17-07-2003 04:29 PM

OT - bizarre deer behavior / CWD

In article ,
Donna Maroni wrote:
I had heard that it is has been found in NC. I suppose the Wildlife
department could give you the official word on this.

According to the NC Wildlife Resource Commission:

"There has been no confirmed case of CWD in North Carolina."

http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg04_Hunti...ing/pg4d_3.htm

--
Steve

C.L. Lassiter 17-07-2003 06:01 PM

OT - bizarre deer behavior / CWD

wrote:
In article ,
Donna Maroni wrote:
I had heard that it is has been found in NC. I suppose the Wildlife
department could give you the official word on this.

According to the NC Wildlife Resource Commission:

"There has been no confirmed case of CWD in North Carolina."

http://www.ncwildlife.org/pg04_Hunti...ing/pg4d_3.htm

Yeah, but don't you think it's inevitable?

cl