GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lumber yard in north durham? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/37018-lumber-yard-north-durham.html)

Arwen Long 17-07-2003 07:22 PM

lumber yard in north durham?

Is there a good lumber yard in the durham area -- preferably relatively
north so I don't have to spend hours driving --? I'm getting ready to make
some pine bookshelves & want something a bit higher quality than home
Depot.

Thanks!

Arwen

Ellen Dagenhart 17-07-2003 09:12 PM

lumber yard in north durham?

Arwen Long wrote:

Is there a good lumber yard in the durham area -- preferably relatively
north so I don't have to spend hours driving --? I'm getting ready to make
some pine bookshelves & want something a bit higher quality than home
Depot.

Thanks!

Arwen

Try West Durham Lumber on Hillsborough Road.

Dwight Perry 19-07-2003 06:24 PM

lumber yard in north durham?

Arwen,
I do a little woodworking and have found e-bay to be a good source for any
wood...I have found the cost including shipping to be less than Capital
Lumber in Raleigh.
cpub.duke.edu...