GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   URL Silliness (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/37954-url-silliness.html)

Susan H. Simko 22-07-2003 07:16 PM

URL Silliness

If you were a battery manufacturer in Italy by the name of Powergen what
would you call yourself?

Powergenitalia?

Surely not!

Oh yes they did:
http://www.powergenitalia.com/

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

Baine Carruthers 22-07-2003 11:23 PM

URL Silliness

I'm not even going to ask what your were searching for.

Academia.....what they do in their spare time : )

--
Baine

Susan H. Simko 23-07-2003 06:22 PM

URL Silliness

Baine Carruthers wrote:

I'm not even going to ask what your were searching for.

Academia.....what they do in their spare time : )

Hey! *grin* In my defense, as a wedb admin part of my job is cruising
around looking around at what's going on out there. Besides that, one
of our graphic designers sent it to me. Isn't that how everyone gets
these things? Through the email chain? *smile*

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

MAC 28-07-2003 01:24 AM

URL Silliness

part of my job is cruising around looking around at what's going on out there.

Susan,

I'll switch jobs with ya.

MAC