GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant sharing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/54961-plant-sharing.html)

Raleighgirl 09-03-2004 12:02 PM

plant sharing

The weather last weekend was wonderful! Cool enough for hard
work but warm enough to inspire. Saturday I worked on the
natural areas- pulling TONS of weeds (@#O(%)#(* things), picking
up sticks, mulching, raking, and blowing gum balls. I noticed
the blueberries are blooming, spiderwort, daylilies and sedum are
all poking their noses out. Sunday, ahhhhh, I trimmed back dead
stalks, planted a few things, thought about where to start a new
garden, woke up two older gardens and thoroughly enjoyed the day.
Man o man, I was dead tired Sunday night and sore on Monday!

Anyone up for some plant trades? As usual, I have lots of irises
if anyone wants some. My absolute favorite tree, the redbud
pussywillow, needs cutting back if anyone wants some cuttings of
it. I have a couple of old clumps of big, dark green liriope.
Anyone else have something to share?
Jenny

ncstockguy 27-03-2004 11:44 PM

plant sharing

Here's a neat local garden-plant sharing site.
http://burgess7.home.mindspring.com/gardenshare.html