Old 01-04-2004, 08:26 PM
TLane

Default Free Tomato Cages

I've got about a dozen made from concrete remesh and secured with zip ties.
Yes, they are rusty but they work great for restraining those rowdy
indeterminates. Several sizes so that they will nest together - I think
there are four bundles of three each. 27", 29" and 31". Also, a few of the
commercial cone types that are good for patio tomatoes. Located in South
Raleigh near Ten Ten and Lake Wheeler. Reply to
. Remove nospam and 777.

Old 01-04-2004, 08:47 PM
TLane

Cages have been picked up.
Thank you

"TLane" wrote in message
m...
I've got about a dozen made from concrete remesh and secured with zip

ties.
Yes, they are rusty but they work great for restraining those rowdy
indeterminates. Several sizes so that they will nest together - I think
there are four bundles of three each. 27", 29" and 31". Also, a few of

the
commercial cone types that are good for patio tomatoes. Located in South
Raleigh near Ten Ten and Lake Wheeler. Reply to
. Remove nospam and 777.

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
Tomato cages ( was Best place to buy tomato plants, etc.) Karen Texas 7 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Tomato cages Karen Texas 12 18-03-2003 02:56 AM
Tomato cages ( was Best place to buy tomato plants, etc.) Karen Texas 7 11-03-2003 02:09 PM
Tomato Cages Online? Phaedrine Stonebridge Edible Gardening 23 07-02-2003 06:52 PM