GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   LadyBugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/57712-ladybugs.html)

Joanna & Mark 02-04-2004 02:22 PM

LadyBugs

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

Tonya Heath 06-04-2004 09:35 PM

LadyBugs

Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

Kelly Garner 06-04-2004 09:35 PM

LadyBugs

In article , Tonya Heath wrote:
Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

Oddly enough, it's ... Atlantic Avenue Garden center. :)

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and

Joanna & Mark 06-04-2004 09:35 PM

LadyBugs

Thank you!!!!

"Kelly Garner" wrote in message
In article , Tonya Heath

Anne Lurie 06-04-2004 09:35 PM

LadyBugs

I don't know how expensive lady bugs might be, as I've never bought them --
but keep in mind that they may not stay put in your yard. (The little
devils never read the contract!)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

[email protected] 06-04-2004 09:36 PM

LadyBugs

Joanna & Mark wrote:

Does anyone know any garden centers in the Raleigh area that carries them?
There are evil things on my roses!
Jo

The nursery on Atlantic Avenue has them right now. I saw the sign
yesterday. Can't remember the name of it... It's near Atlantic Springs
road.

YOu might want to find out if the ladybugs even eat what is on your
roses. Sevin might work better and faster.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.

Joanna & Mark 06-04-2004 09:36 PM

LadyBugs

I went and got myself a little bucket, picking up the southern slang as I
live here longer. :)
I have made a nice little habitat for them and will hope and pray for the
best.
I am hoping to get rid of the little aphids naturally.
I also got some of the mantis eggs while I was there. I will probably let
one of the sacs hatch inside in a friendly environment to let my neighbors
children watch.
This is very exciting and I will let you know how it turns out.
Thanks all for the advice too!