GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sonic Device (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/58174-sonic-device.html)

Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann 06-04-2004 09:36 PM

Sonic Device

Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

vic

Anne Lurie 06-04-2004 09:36 PM

Sonic Device

Nope. But if I ever find one, I'll post about it here.

What are the noise ordinances where you live? I think here in Wake County
(not in a town), "quiet time" is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, but I could be wrong,
as it's been a while since we checked.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann" wrote in
message ...

[email protected] 06-04-2004 09:36 PM

Sonic Device

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:25:08 GMT, "Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

vic

I found one from the magazine on a Delta flight several years ago. I
bought it and sent it back within 30 days. I could not tell a
difference. So then I bought the very heavy/thick glass windows from
Pioneer exteriors for about $700@. The windows, although very
expensive, cut down a LOT of noise. If you want the guys name to call,
let me know and I will find my old records.