Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann

Default Sonic Device

Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

vic

Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Anne Lurie

Nope. But if I ever find one, I'll post about it here.

What are the noise ordinances where you live? I think here in Wake County
(not in a town), "quiet time" is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, but I could be wrong,
as it's been a while since we checked.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann" wrote in
message ...

Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:25:08 GMT, "Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

vic

I found one from the magazine on a Delta flight several years ago. I
bought it and sent it back within 30 days. I could not tell a
difference. So then I bought the very heavy/thick glass windows from
Pioneer exteriors for about $700@. The windows, although very
expensive, cut down a LOT of noise. If you want the guys name to call,
let me know and I will find my old records.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:36 PM

wrote:

Does anyone know of a sonic device that operates to 100 ft to discourage a
neighbor's barking dog?

vic

I found one from the magazine on a Delta flight several years ago. I
bought it and sent it back within 30 days. I could not tell a
difference. So then I bought the very heavy/thick glass windows from
Pioneer exteriors for about $700@. The windows, although very
expensive, cut down a LOT of noise. If you want the guys name to call,
let me know and I will find my old records.

High-frequency sonic device for pest control? Phisherman Gardening 2 07-08-2006 05:27 PM
Sonic Device Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann North Carolina 6 06-04-2004 09:36 PM
sonic molechaser? elliot Lawns 1 07-03-2004 05:36 PM
sonic device work? infoseeker Ponds 20 17-07-2003 02:09 AM
sonic device work? OT bobkiely Ponds 3 15-07-2003 10:18 PM