Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Sandie Hudson

Default wildflowers for a sunny clay hill

I have a hill that faces east and gets lots of sun all day. The soil is
hard clay. I am thinking of trying to get some wilflowers to grow on it. I
can water it and I can get plenty of mulch for it. What kinds of NC natives
will do best? Where's the best place to find out this information?

Thanks for any help,
Sandie