GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FREE: Gladiola Bulbs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/63156-free-gladiola-bulbs.html)

Bluebee Sky 06-06-2004 05:02 AM

FREE: Gladiola Bulbs

I have plenty of these blbs that have been floursihing and multipying in
my garden for 3-4yrs now. I decided to pull them all out today. There
are the mother plant(bulb) and the daughter bulbs. In all, they are
quiet a lot. Still have the green vegetation attached though they
haven't flowered for this season, and won't flower in this season. But
would do good the next season. Enough for 2 or more gardens.

Email me with your required quantity. There are some that are smaller
than the size of a garlic clove and then there are the big ones that are
available in the store. The smaller ones came from the bigger
ones(obviously ;)).

I am also interested in any plant that you might have ;)(though this is
optional)

email: bluebee_sky
at
yahoo