GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need Rose Petals (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/83274-need-rose-petals.html)

Bippy 09-09-2004 06:29 PM

Need Rose Petals

Just wondering if anyone out there has several rose bushes, and would be
willing to share some of the spent flower heads? My sister-in-law is getting
married October 2 and would like to use rose petals rather than rice or
birdseed.

Email me at and let me know your price!

Thanks!

Patskywriter 09-09-2004 06:58 PM

a friend of mine once purchased a huge (aromatic!) bag of rose petals from
witherspoon rose culture off 15-501 in durham. maybe you should contact them.

pat

Sunny Sis 12-09-2004 03:34 AM

Harris Teeter (Leesville Road) will sell you a corsage box of rose petals
already plucked for about $3. You might want to call them and see if they
would take an order.

--
"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
m...
Dried rose petals might work, but I think fresh ones could make an awful
mess -- plus they might be slippery to walk on.

Anne Lurie

m...