Old 28-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Registered User

Default Thanks for...

I wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful suggestions. I found a guy on 401 North that sold barrels for about 10 bucks. It apparently had car soap. I rinsed it out, let it sit, rinsed it out until no more suds, so I am thinking it should be OK. I will probably call some of the local car washes and see if I can get them free. I also found some great web sites on how to build rain barrels.

Also, I had a suggestion to get them from Mt. Olive Pickle company. Great idea, though time to get there and get them is an issue. Can only pick them up between 6am and 3pm, makes it a little tough.

Thanks again for all the suggestions and comments!

Regards,
Kevin