GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato Cages (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/88489-tomato-cages.html)

Anne Lurie 13-01-2005 12:20 AM

Yo, Jo, this is me, Yankee Gal!

In lieu of tomato cages, you might think about simply staking the tomatoes!
I suggest wooden poles, the rougher the better, and cloth ties from
undershirts, etc. (hey, that's what worked for my mother!)

Seriously, I checked out nearly each & every page on From the Vine, and he
stakes his tomatoes!!!

Just a thought,

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh