GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   tractor tires (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/89768-tractor-tires.html)

Raleighgirl 13-02-2005 02:24 PM

tractor tires

I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely
find them on-line! Anyone know of sources?
I would especially be interested in used ones!
Raleighgirl

13-02-2005 02:59 PM

Raleighgirl wrote:
I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely

If it's a small yard-type tractor, there's a small-engine
place behind Burke Brothers on Hillsboro, in Raleigh near
the fairgrounds. I've gotten riding-mower tires there, and
great service. (I can't seem to find them in the Yahoo
"yellow pages"--sorry.)

(Burke Brothers remains my favorite hardware store in the area!)

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001

Mark Craver 14-02-2005 02:00 AM

Have you tried Agri-Supply on Hwy. 70 in Garner? I would be very
surprised if they didn't have something that would work, and at a very
reasonable price!

Raleighgirl 14-02-2005 11:43 AM

"Mark Craver" wrote in message
| Have you tried Agri-Supply on Hwy. 70 in Garner?
That's the first place I'll call today. They definitely have a
corner on the market around here. Thanks for the info
O, and Ken, this is a reeeeeeeal tractor, not a lawn tractor.
Raleighgirl

fernvalley 14-02-2005 06:51 PM

Raleighgirl wrote:
I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely
find them on-line! Anyone know of sources?
I would especially be interested in used ones!
Raleighgirl

Try Carver Equipment Co. in Dunn. We bought our Kubota from them and we
have the turf tires.