Old 13-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Raleighgirl

Default tractor tires

I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely
find them on-line! Anyone know of sources?
I would especially be interested in used ones!
Raleighgirl

Old 13-02-2005, 02:59 PM

Raleighgirl wrote:
I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely

If it's a small yard-type tractor, there's a small-engine
place behind Burke Brothers on Hillsboro, in Raleigh near
the fairgrounds. I've gotten riding-mower tires there, and
great service. (I can't seem to find them in the Yahoo
"yellow pages"--sorry.)

(Burke Brothers remains my favorite hardware store in the area!)

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001

Old 14-02-2005, 02:00 AM
Mark Craver

Have you tried Agri-Supply on Hwy. 70 in Garner? I would be very
surprised if they didn't have something that would work, and at a very
reasonable price!

Old 14-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Raleighgirl

"Mark Craver" wrote in message
| Have you tried Agri-Supply on Hwy. 70 in Garner?
That's the first place I'll call today. They definitely have a
corner on the market around here. Thanks for the info
O, and Ken, this is a reeeeeeeal tractor, not a lawn tractor.
Raleighgirl

Old 14-02-2005, 06:51 PM
fernvalley

Raleighgirl wrote:
I'm looking for turf tires for my Kubota tractor. I can barely
find them on-line! Anyone know of sources?
I would especially be interested in used ones!
Raleighgirl

Try Carver Equipment Co. in Dunn. We bought our Kubota from them and we
have the turf tires.

Question about lawn tractor tires [email protected] Lawns 16 21-01-2007 07:06 PM
Lawn Tractor Tires do$feratu Gardening 7 19-06-2004 03:02 AM
Potato's in old tires ? Mylorace Australia 9 10-06-2003 01:20 AM
Troybilt tires and wheels Rojo2G Gardening 6 26-02-2003 08:51 PM
snowblower- tires Tim Lawns 3 11-02-2003 03:55 AM