Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2005, 03:36 AM
Jeff Springer

You'll find the best selection at http://www.gardeners.com/.... Their
pyramid composter is well designed and if you search around the web you can
find a 20% off coupon. ~80.

"DonS" wrote in message
om...
Hi. My existing compost "bin" has died, and I am in search of something

replace it. It was the basic 4 pallets on end, and they have rotted.

I went by Lowe's, HD and Wal-Mart, but none had a compost bin. I thought

remember seeing one of the black plastic ones at Lowe's last year, but the
guy there swears they never carried them.

The Town of Cary web site suggests using trash cans. It said to drill
holes in the sides and bottom, and keep covered with the lid. It sounds

like
a good idea, as you could just roll the trash can to mix the contents.

I would appreciate input on what has worked best.

Thanx....don