GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recommendations wanted for Shrub/Tree purchase (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/91998-recommendations-wanted-shrub-tree-purchase.html)

Andy Philpotts 05-04-2005 08:11 PM

Recommendations wanted for Shrub/Tree purchase

Given the high prices I have seen for even a moderate sized
shrubs/trees, I'm seeking recommendations for a place to purchase decent
sized (6 foot plus) common varieties (for example, Leyland Cypress)
without breaking the bank...

Any ideas? I'm based in Cary, but am happy to drive a ways.

fernvalley 06-04-2005 12:44 PM

There's Broadwells down in Angier.

Craig Watts 06-04-2005 05:32 PM

fernvalley wrote:
There's Broadwells down in Angier.

I'll second that.

Craig

Jo 07-04-2005 03:27 PM

"Craig Watts" wrote in message
fernvalley wrote:
There's Broadwells down in Angier.

I'll second that.

Craig

Thirds here. Everyone told me about this place last year and they have
very reasonable prices.

Jo