Old 08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
gautam

Default Mulch supplier with blower.

I have a playpen in the back of my house which would require about 4 to
5 cubic yard of mulch. The playpen is located approximately 100 feet
from the end of my driveway. Is there any mulch supplier in the Cary
area that can supply this amount with a blower from there truck? Any
information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 09-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Ferhat

I recently got some mulch from Family Home and Garden. They said they will
deliver as well, but I do not know if they have a blower. Their phone number
is 859-0009.

-- Ferhat

m...