Old 28-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Dick Adams

Default Habenero Peppers

The best Habenero Peppers are Red Savina www.redsavina.com.
You can buy plants from several nurseries.

I have planted them, sliced them, dried them, and ground them up.
They are so hot that even wearing two pairs of gloves, painter's
gloves inside of dish washing gloves, you need tape your finger
nails so it does not get into and cracks. You also need a face
mask and protective eyeware. And after all of that your forehead
may be sore for a few days.

Is it worth it? I think so. If you add a few grains to soup so
that you get the taste and not the heat, you will be awestruck by
the delicious.

In addition they kill ants and other critters. Rabbits and deer
forage elsewhere. Moles don't like it either.

Dick

Peppers inside peppers Chris Dutton Gardening 2 28-02-2006 05:19 PM
Habenero question. B.Server Texas 0 09-07-2005 03:53 PM
habenero powdery mildew MOO112 Gardening 1 14-05-2003 02:32 AM
Hot weather tomatoes & bell peppers ? Gene S Texas 17 15-04-2003 03:45 PM
when to start peppers, eggplants inside? Bill Shoemaker Edible Gardening 4 31-01-2003 04:41 PM