GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   shrub advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/95314-shrub-advice.html)

Ruchika 03-06-2005 09:16 PM

shrub advice

Hi

I want to plant a shrub fence with my neighbor, something that grows
quite fast and remains green all year. I don't like leland
cypruss...any suggestions

Thanks
Ruchika

fernvalley 04-06-2005 07:02 AM

Chindo viburnums are my recommendation. Evergreen and grown to about 15
feet fairly rapidly. No pest problems that I've seen in since we
planted them after Hurricane Fran.