GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153532-summer-orchids-cryptostylis-subulata.html)

AusDigi 18-12-2006 06:41 AM

Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I'd post some summer orchids, some of which are only just popping
up.

Here is Cryptostylis subulata. I had posted one a couple of weeks ago so I
hope two doesn't hurt. :)

On this day I saw the pollinating wasp land on a flower but I didn't have my
camera ready and I think me quickly trying to point the camera in its
direction scared it off so I missed out.

--
http://rnr.id.au

John Varigos 18-12-2006 07:45 AM

Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

Hi Reiner

Another great set.

Don't worry about posting too many photos of Cryptostylis subulata - I just
love this flower so the more the better!!

Cheers

John

AusDigi 18-12-2006 11:13 AM

Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

Thanks John. I need to spend some time in the reserve to see what I can get.
I think that's what the holiday season is for. :)

m...