Old 18-12-2006, 06:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata

Thought I'd post some summer orchids, some of which are only just popping
up.

Here is Cryptostylis subulata. I had posted one a couple of weeks ago so I
hope two doesn't hurt.

On this day I saw the pollinating wasp land on a flower but I didn't have my
camera ready and I think me quickly trying to point the camera in its
direction scared it off so I missed out.

--
http://rnr.id.au

Attached Thumbnails
Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis subulata-cryptostylis_subulata_balukwillam061209-4347.jpg
Old 18-12-2006, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hi Reiner

Another great set.

Don't worry about posting too many photos of Cryptostylis subulata - I just
love this flower so the more the better!!

Cheers

John

Old 18-12-2006, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks John. I need to spend some time in the reserve to see what I can get.
I think that's what the holiday season is for.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
m...
Another great set.

Don't worry about posting too many photos of Cryptostylis subulata - I

just
love this flower so the more the better!!

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Phlox subulata e+d[_2_] Garden Photos 7 24-04-2009 10:10 PM
Cryptostylis leptochila AusDigi Orchid Photos 3 25-12-2006 07:24 AM
Summer Orchids : Cryptostylis leptochila AusDigi Orchid Photos 4 21-12-2006 06:37 AM
Asclepias subulata nonnymoose Gardening 3 03-11-2006 03:03 PM
Phlox Subulata Seed, Soung Soo Park Gardening 3 22-06-2006 01:20 PM