Old 22-12-2006, 04:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default coelia bela

Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Attached Thumbnails
coelia bela-coelia-bella.jpg
Old 22-12-2006, 06:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

T'is lovely Keith, even looks edible. Thanks for the wishes too.

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Old 22-12-2006, 06:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Keith Kent wrote:
Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Nice flower. Do you have a shot of the whole inflorescence?
Old 22-12-2006, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Keith Kent wrote:
Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Very nice! I like it.

Steve

Old 22-12-2006, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
Keith Kent wrote:
Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw
it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale
at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Nice flower. Do you have a shot of the whole

inflorescence?

Hi Tennis ,Here is the whole plant!
Cheers Keith

Attached Thumbnails
coelia bela-coelia-bella-1.jpg

Old 23-12-2006, 01:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Very good pick Keith! I am growing this one for about four years now and
stil very happy with it. For thos who have not yet fallen in love with
this plant I posted another two pictures of my plant flowering two weeks
ago. So start looking for backbulb divisions! You know you want one!

PS. The only disadvantage is the short life of the flowers (max 10 days).

Greets, Niek

Keith Kent wrote:
Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw
it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale
at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Nice flower. Do you have a shot of the whole

inflorescence?

Hi Tennis ,Here is the whole plant!
Cheers Keith

Attached Thumbnails
coelia bela-coelia-bella-spikes_right-9-12-2006-14-50-02.jpg   coelia bela-coelia-bella-plant-9-12-2006-14-49-17.jpg

Old 23-12-2006, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks Niek and Keith

Now another one to add to my wish list - when will it ever end? I'll
definitely put this one down on my shopping list for next year.

Have a great Christmas and New Year everyone.

Cheers

John

Keith Kent wrote:
Here is a coelia bella a plant i have only had for about 3 months,i saw
it
in a plant catalogue and fell in love with it so when i saw it for sale
at a
show i grabbed it quick!It is strong smelling of marzipan!
cheers keith & Merry Xmas to all!

Nice flower. Do you have a shot of the whole

inflorescence?

Hi Tennis ,Here is the whole plant!
Cheers Keith

Rate This Thread: