GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Prasophyllum elatum X 3 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153610-prasophyllum-elatum-x-3-a.html)

P Max 30-12-2006 12:41 PM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

3 Attachment(s)
20 or so leek orchids in this colony - few visible in photo. The handsome
bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus johannus).

--
)

wendy7 30-12-2006 05:02 PM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

Oh I just love it Peter, the colours & most of all that furry lip! *G*

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Chris Savas 31-12-2006 01:30 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

In article , "wendy7" wrote:
Oh I just love it Peter, the colours & most of all that furry lip! *G*

In addition to visual learning from this group, it it refreshing to experience
the occassional wit/humor.

Chris Savas

P Max 31-12-2006 02:19 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

Good to hear from you Chris. New names are also refreshing.
Peter

--
)

John Varigos 31-12-2006 04:43 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

Now, now Peter.

Don't mind Wendy saying it might be lovable but from you....

I think you should have posted this one under Calochilus!

Cheers

Varigosus johannus

Reka 31-12-2006 08:25 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

P Max wrote:
20 or so leek orchids in this colony - few visible in photo. The handsome
bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus johannus).

Wow! Those are rare! I only know of one existing plant in the whole
world! You were lucky to get a picture of it.

Just when I was thinking an RGOer pic thread was due again. Shall we?

Reka

John Varigos 31-12-2006 10:21 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

Why not! Nice to put faces to names!

Happy New Year everyone

Cheers

John

Diana Kulaga 01-01-2007 07:17 PM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

The handsome bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus
johannus).

Oh, my gosh! It reminds me of Rhy. digbyana, only a different color! Smile

Diana

wendy7 02-01-2007 02:29 AM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

Yes Reka, we should carry on, do you remember the subject line?
We have a whole new bunch from down under as well as lots of newbies.
Somewhere I have a folder with pictures of news group people?

Susan Erickson 02-01-2007 02:14 PM

Prasophyllum elatum X 3

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:29:12 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Yes Reka, we should carry on, do you remember the subject line?
We have a whole new bunch from down under as well as lots of newbies.
Somewhere I have a folder with pictures of news group people?

Something like pix of who, where, what and how.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids