Old 30-12-2006, 12:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Prasophyllum elatum X 3

20 or so leek orchids in this colony - few visible in photo. The handsome
bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus johannus).

--
)

Attached Thumbnails
Prasophyllum elatum X 3-prasophyllum-elatum-1.jpg   Prasophyllum elatum X 3-prasophyllum-elatum-4.jpg   Prasophyllum elatum X 3-prasophyllum-elatum-8.jpg
Old 30-12-2006, 05:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Oh I just love it Peter, the colours & most of all that furry lip! *G*

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

Old 31-12-2006, 01:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article , "wendy7" wrote:
Oh I just love it Peter, the colours & most of all that furry lip! *G*

In addition to visual learning from this group, it it refreshing to experience
the occassional wit/humor.

Chris Savas

Old 31-12-2006, 02:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Good to hear from you Chris. New names are also refreshing.
Peter

--
)

Old 31-12-2006, 04:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Now, now Peter.

Don't mind Wendy saying it might be lovable but from you....

I think you should have posted this one under Calochilus!

Cheers

Varigosus johannus

Old 31-12-2006, 08:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

P Max wrote:
20 or so leek orchids in this colony - few visible in photo. The handsome
bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus johannus).

Wow! Those are rare! I only know of one existing plant in the whole
world! You were lucky to get a picture of it.

Just when I was thinking an RGOer pic thread was due again. Shall we?

Reka

Old 01-01-2007, 07:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

The handsome bearded orchid in photo1 is known to many of you (Varigosus
johannus).

Oh, my gosh! It reminds me of Rhy. digbyana, only a different color! Smile

Diana

Old 02-01-2007, 02:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yes Reka, we should carry on, do you remember the subject line?
We have a whole new bunch from down under as well as lots of newbies.
Somewhere I have a folder with pictures of news group people?

Old 02-01-2007, 02:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:29:12 -0800, "wendy7" wrote:

Yes Reka, we should carry on, do you remember the subject line?
We have a whole new bunch from down under as well as lots of newbies.
Somewhere I have a folder with pictures of news group people?

Something like pix of who, where, what and how.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

Rate This Thread: