Old 21-01-2007, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Wilsonara Lisa Devos 'Burgundy' - can't get any more burgundy than this!

(Odontioda Cherry Glow x Odontocidium Crowborough)

Grown and hybridized by Golden Gate Orchids

Enjoy!

--
-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Attached Thumbnails
Wilsonara Lisa Devos 'Burgundy' - can't get any more burgundy than this!-wilsonara-lisa-devos-burgundy.jpg
Old 21-01-2007, 06:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

There's a picture of this on the Pac Central web page from 2002. The lip
here is improved, imho. Eh, maybe not...
http://www.aospacificcentral.org/Oak...-012102-4.html

K Barrett

Old 22-01-2007, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Kathy,

I think this most recent blooming is better - I particularly like the
less-ruffled sepal/petal edges in the more recent blooming.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

. ..

Old 22-01-2007, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I may have to go to SF for judging just to see 'em. I'll bet any number of
these will be there.

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

I think this most recent blooming is better - I particularly like the
less-ruffled sepal/petal edges in the more recent blooming.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
There's a picture of this on the Pac Central web page from 2002. The lip
here is improved, imho. Eh, maybe not...
http://www.aospacificcentral.org/Oak...-012102-4.html

Rate This Thread: