GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C luddemanniana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/153811-c-luddemanniana.html)

V_coerulea 04-02-2007 01:42 PM

C luddemanniana

1 Attachment(s)
This is a seedling from a flask purchased a few years ago. It's precocious
and the only one of its sibs to bloom so far. The bloom is a little better
than half standard size but looks pretty standard otherwise.
Gary

Diana Kulaga 05-02-2007 08:10 PM

C luddemanniana

I love leuddemanniana. I have a small division in bloom now, with just one
flower. And it just picked up a red ribbon at a local show.

Diana

.. .

V_coerulea 06-02-2007 12:01 AM

C luddemanniana

Got this from LORD when she was in business selling flasks from Reuben. This
flask was labelled a "coastal" variety, or standard. I also got a flask
labelled "mountain" varieety which is supposed to be a little smaller than
standard but darker. They haven't bloomed yet. They are such nice large
fully round flowers they're hard to miss and not like.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
I love leuddemanniana. I have a small division in bloom now, with just one
flower. And it just picked up a red ribbon at a local show.

Diana

.. .