Old 04-02-2007, 01:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default C luddemanniana

This is a seedling from a flask purchased a few years ago. It's precocious
and the only one of its sibs to bloom so far. The bloom is a little better
than half standard size but looks pretty standard otherwise.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
C luddemanniana-c-luddemanniana.jpg

Old 06-02-2007, 12:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Got this from LORD when she was in business selling flasks from Reuben. This
flask was labelled a "coastal" variety, or standard. I also got a flask
labelled "mountain" varieety which is supposed to be a little smaller than
standard but darker. They haven't bloomed yet. They are such nice large
fully round flowers they're hard to miss and not like.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
I love leuddemanniana. I have a small division in bloom now, with just one
flower. And it just picked up a red ribbon at a local show.

Diana

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
This is a seedling from a flask purchased a few years ago. It's
precocious and the only one of its sibs to bloom so far. The bloom is a
little better than half standard size but looks pretty standard
otherwise.
Gary

Rate This Thread: