GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sl Jinn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/154542-sl-jinn.html)

P Max 25-02-2007 11:37 PM

Sl Jinn

1 Attachment(s)
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

V_coerulea 26-02-2007 12:43 PM

Sl Jinn

Great set. Thanks.
Gary

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

K Barrett 26-02-2007 04:27 PM

Sl Jinn

Wow! Great series. I especially liked the Masdevallias (why do we always
like what we can't grow?) And the Pleiones were larger than I've seen them
here. And teh Cymbidiums aren't ones we usually see here either.

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

P Max 27-02-2007 04:21 AM

Sl Jinn

Your welcome, Gary
Peter

--
)
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Great set. Thanks.
Gary

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

P Max 27-02-2007 04:47 AM

Sl Jinn

Hello Kathy,
Yes, we oft yearn for what we cant have. Would love a f/s
paph sanderianum but our authorities forbid me ( have seedlings from a
flask -now to wait 15 years). I can grow several masdevallia sp's here, but
the dainty ones inc wurdackii, caudata, gilbertoi etc are out of reach.
The cymbidiums here esp. the mini's in hanging baskets are popular enough.
The pleonies were great. I'd never seen alba and aureum forms like these
before. There are plenty of mauve p.formosas here.
Have a good day.
Peter

--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Wow! Great series. I especially liked the Masdevallias (why do we always
like what we can't grow?) And the Pleiones were larger than I've seen
them here. And teh Cymbidiums aren't ones we usually see here either.

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

wendy7 27-02-2007 05:41 AM

Sl Jinn

Like this one especially Peter, but all in all a great show. Thanks for
taking the time. Cheers Wendy

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter