Old 25-02-2007, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Sl Jinn

And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

Attached Thumbnails
Sl Jinn-sl-jinn.jpg
Old 26-02-2007, 12:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Great set. Thanks.
Gary

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

Old 26-02-2007, 04:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wow! Great series. I especially liked the Masdevallias (why do we always
like what we can't grow?) And the Pleiones were larger than I've seen them
here. And teh Cymbidiums aren't ones we usually see here either.

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

Old 27-02-2007, 04:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Your welcome, Gary
Peter

--
)
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Great set. Thanks.
Gary

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

Old 27-02-2007, 04:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hello Kathy,
Yes, we oft yearn for what we cant have. Would love a f/s
paph sanderianum but our authorities forbid me ( have seedlings from a
flask -now to wait 15 years). I can grow several masdevallia sp's here, but
the dainty ones inc wurdackii, caudata, gilbertoi etc are out of reach.
The cymbidiums here esp. the mini's in hanging baskets are popular enough.
The pleonies were great. I'd never seen alba and aureum forms like these
before. There are plenty of mauve p.formosas here.
Have a good day.
Peter

--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Wow! Great series. I especially liked the Masdevallias (why do we always
like what we can't grow?) And the Pleiones were larger than I've seen
them here. And teh Cymbidiums aren't ones we usually see here either.

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter

--
)

Old 27-02-2007, 05:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Like this one especially Peter, but all in all a great show. Thanks for
taking the time. Cheers Wendy

"P Max" wrote in message
And finally, Sl Jinn.
Peter