Old 25-03-2007, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Kingianums 4 Dave

They went on & on to infinity. Truly lovely & a wonderful fresh scent as
well.
Cheers Wendy

Psss....Dave if you read this, I met the really nice guy from DUNO at the
show, Brian Gerhard.
Just loved his accent. Do you know of him?

Attached Thumbnails
Kingianums 4 Dave-sboe-kingianumsdsc00424a.jpg
Old 25-03-2007, 08:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

What a glorious display, Wendy. Given how our dining room smells with a couple
of flowering plants on the table, that must have been wonderful. The DUNO
website is one on my "Orchids" home page, but I've not been down to his area
since I started collecting again, & nor has he been this far north to my
knowledge. But you have prompted me to go back & look at his catalogues again.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:50:22 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

They went on & on to infinity. Truly lovely & a wonderful fresh scent as
well.
Cheers Wendy

Psss....Dave if you read this, I met the really nice guy from DUNO at the
show, Brian Gerhard.
Just loved his accent. Do you know of him?

Dave Gillingham

Old 28-03-2007, 03:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Aah by jove you've got it. Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
...Up High Foreign Orchids...

Eh?????

Old 28-03-2007, 10:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Got you there, didn't he Wendy? Had me wondering, too.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:47:12 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Aah by jove you've got it. Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
.. .
...Up High Foreign Orchids...

Eh?????

Old 28-03-2007, 05:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Aah Dave, it's good to know someone else follows the silly threads! *g*
Cheers Wendy

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Got you there, didn't he Wendy? Had me wondering, too.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:47:12 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Aah by jove you've got it. Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
. ..
...Up High Foreign Orchids...

Eh?????

Old 28-03-2007, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

To be honest with you, I did not know. I just looked it up!

INTERNET RULEZ!!

Greets, Niek

Wendy7 schreef:
Aah by jove you've got it. Cheers Wendy

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
...Up High Foreign Orchids...

Eh?????

Wendy7 schreef:
They went on & on to infinity. Truly lovely & a wonderful fresh
scent as well.
Cheers Wendy

Psss....Dave if you read this, I met the really nice guy from
DUNO at the show, Brian Gerhard.
Just loved his accent. Do you know of him?

Rate This Thread: