GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157218-new-species-elijah-nichols-tansonii.html)

Kye 22-04-2007 12:19 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

5 Attachment(s)

Kye 22-04-2007 12:22 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Sorry guys this one was my working file, it wasn't meant to actually
send....

Kye.

Dave Fouchey 22-04-2007 05:02 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Congratulations on the new addition to the "collection"!

wendy7 22-04-2007 06:46 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Thanks for the pics Kye, a lovely family with wonderful smiles. Cheers Wendy

John Varigos 22-04-2007 07:46 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

So that's what's been keeping you so busy you didn't have time to visit us
at ABPO. Congratulations DAD!
John

Niek Hanckmann 22-04-2007 09:13 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Congratulations Kye! A very nice breed. But I doubt wether it is a
species. I would opt for a hybrid here with good parentage ;-)

Greets, Niek

Kye 22-04-2007 10:00 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

I was going to opt that way, but then I remembered that Man and Woman are
not different species and as such this was a line bred species with
different ecotyped parentage.

Kye.

P Max 22-04-2007 11:25 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Some FCC orchids there Kye! Nice shots! Good to meet your family.
Peter

--
)

Niek Hanckmann 22-04-2007 11:27 AM

New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Okay, you topped me with that one :-)) Enjoy taking care of the little
'seedling'

Greets, Niek