Old 22-04-2007, 12:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Default New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Attached Thumbnails
New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii-p8190011.jpg   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii-genimage.jpg   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii-p6210147.jpg   New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii-cute-baby-photo.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elijah 002.jpg (748.8 KB, 65 views)
Old 22-04-2007, 12:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Sorry guys this one was my working file, it wasn't meant to actually
send....

Kye.

Old 22-04-2007, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Congratulations on the new addition to the "collection"!
Old 22-04-2007, 06:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks for the pics Kye, a lovely family with wonderful smiles. Cheers Wendy

Old 22-04-2007, 07:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

So that's what's been keeping you so busy you didn't have time to visit us
at ABPO. Congratulations DAD!
John

Old 22-04-2007, 09:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Congratulations Kye! A very nice breed. But I doubt wether it is a
species. I would opt for a hybrid here with good parentage ;-)

Greets, Niek

Old 22-04-2007, 10:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

I was going to opt that way, but then I remembered that Man and Woman are
not different species and as such this was a line bred species with
different ecotyped parentage.

Kye.

Old 22-04-2007, 11:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Some FCC orchids there Kye! Nice shots! Good to meet your family.
Peter

--
)