GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/157618-eplc-hsinying-orange-ching-hua.html)

Roy[_2_] 27-04-2007 04:00 PM

Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a new one for me. I think I bought last year at Ft. Lauderdale Show.
First Bloom.

Roy

wendy7 27-04-2007 05:23 PM

Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

It looks just like the plant I bought with a missing tag! Roy do you know the parents of this cross?.
I love these bright orange Epi Laelia Catts. Cheers Wendy

Roy[_2_] 27-04-2007 07:53 PM

Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

Hi Wendy,

The parents are (Lc. Trick or Treat X Epi. pseudepidendrum). I like the orange color too.
As far as I can remember I got it from Carmela at the 2006 Ft Lauderdale show

Roy

wendy7 28-04-2007 05:05 PM

Eplc. Hsinying Orange 'Ching Hua'

That's it Roy,
The guy told me the cross names & I thought he wrote them on the invoice? The flowers are identical.
Are the speudos more like dendrobium canes with each one larger in growth, bifoliate?
Don't suppose you have a pic of the whole plant.
Cheers Wendy