GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Group Shot x2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/158977-orchid-group-shot-x2.html)

V_coerulea 23-05-2007 12:01 AM

Orchid Group Shot x2

2 Attachment(s)
Just a couple of shots of some nice blooms out. My shop door isn't the most
photogenic. I'll have to group my plants elsewhere.
Gary

wendy7 24-05-2007 03:50 AM

Orchid Group Shot x2

Gary, What is that pastel pink orchid, looks like a laelia? That is a "must
have for me"!!!
Cheers Wendy

V_coerulea 25-05-2007 12:17 PM

Orchid Group Shot x2

2 Attachment(s)
That pink one is Diacm bicornutum X L. Cinnabarium. It's a rather slow
grower but blooms fairly young. The blooms are produced progressively on
long spikes with 8-10 flowers always open at a time. The display lasts for a
couple of months. Here are a couple of shots from last year.
Gary