Old 23-05-2007, 12:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Orchid Group Shot x2

Just a couple of shots of some nice blooms out. My shop door isn't the most
photogenic. I'll have to group my plants elsewhere.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Orchid Group Shot x2-orchid-group-shot-2.jpg   Orchid Group Shot x2-orchid-group-shot.jpg
Old 24-05-2007, 03:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Gary, What is that pastel pink orchid, looks like a laelia? That is a "must
have for me"!!!
Cheers Wendy

Old 25-05-2007, 12:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That pink one is Diacm bicornutum X L. Cinnabarium. It's a rather slow
grower but blooms fairly young. The blooms are produced progressively on
long spikes with 8-10 flowers always open at a time. The display lasts for a
couple of months. Here are a couple of shots from last year.
Gary

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
Just a couple of shots of some nice blooms out. My shop door isn't the
most photogenic. I'll have to group my plants elsewhere.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Orchid Group Shot x2-diacrium-bicornutum-x-l.-cinnabarium12.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diacrium bicornutum X L cinnabarium-4.jpg (67.0 KB, 105 views)