GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph. philippinensis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/159678-paph-philippinensis.html)

danny 06-06-2007 07:36 PM

Paph. philippinensis

1 Attachment(s)
This is the same one that I posted recently, with all of the flowers open
now.
-danny

John Varigos 06-06-2007 10:04 PM

Paph. philippinensis

Nicely grown and flowered Danny.

John

.. .

wendy7 06-06-2007 11:03 PM

Paph. philippinensis

A beautiful display Danny, a great shot too, a winner for sure.
Cheers Wendy
.. .

P Max 07-06-2007 09:39 AM

Paph. philippinensis

Glorious, Danny! Looks a bit like a plate print. How did you do it?
Peter

--
)
.. .

danny 07-06-2007 10:17 PM

Paph. philippinensis

I guess the bellsouth mail server was having problems, I'm finally getting
posts again and my posts aren't on the bellsouth server (but your replies
are, so obviously they got sent.) I assume Diana is on the same server.

These were just quick shots against a white wall in the growing room, mostly
without flash. I only posted the ones where the room lighting didn't throw
off the color too much :-)
-danny

Eric Hunt[_1_] 08-06-2007 03:14 AM

Paph. philippinensis

Danny,

Get an ExpoDisc:

http://tinyurl.com/mszuh

I have one and it's really cut down on weird color casts in my tripod shots.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org