GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nasty Virus? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/162355-nasty-virus.html)

wendy7 30-07-2007 04:01 AM

Nasty Virus?

1 Attachment(s)
C. Pretty Lass.
I am so sad, I have to trash this one. It was always a struggling
artist, got scale, was treated.
I had divided this one a couple of years ago but this is the first time I
have a flower like this???
Just posting for those that have never seen this.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_2_] 30-07-2007 08:42 PM

Nasty Virus?

Ouch. But if this is the first time it's done this, could it be that all the
scale treatment did it? Hey, before chucking it, spend the $5 and have it
tested by Critter Creek. Menawhile, isolate it.

Diana

wendy7 30-07-2007 08:56 PM

Nasty Virus?

Yes I think I will wait Di, especially since I divided it & this was a back
end that I
experimented with in S/hydro?
I thought it was $25 per plant test?
Cheers Wendy