GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/164870-dendrobium-kingianum-corrigans-red.html)

Dave Gillingham 15-09-2007 10:33 AM

Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

1 Attachment(s)
It's that time of year - glorious perfume throughout the house. This is a
lovely deep coloured form. Can any of the Aussies give any info on this
particular clone? Line bred? Or a particularly nice form found somewhere by
Corrigan?
Dave Gillingham

wendy7 15-09-2007 04:07 PM

Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

Oh I am in love again!!!! I have to contact Brian before he travels over
here again.
Cheers Wendy

K Barrett 15-09-2007 04:12 PM

Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

Wilford Neptune got a JC/AOS on a Corrigan's Red in 2004. He sometimes
lurks at rgo, maybe he'll respond if you ask at rgo. "JC" is a Judge's
Commendation, usually for a different bloom than the thing you usually see.

K Barrett

K Barrett 15-09-2007 04:17 PM

Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

A reply to my reply, Wilford has an article on his awards in the Sept
'Orchids' magazine, in which he shows a pic of his 'Corrigan's Red' that
looks just like yours, otherwise he makes no other comment about it. His
email address listed in the mag as WNeptune at aol dot com

K Barrett

Dave Gillingham 22-09-2007 11:24 AM

Dendrobium kingianum 'Corrigan's Red'

It isa nice variant, isn't it!

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:22:25 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

One comment on this one: ooh!

Diana